So I broke down and did it…
I bought a box subscription.
For years I thought about it. Is it really worth it, what if I hate everything in my “surprise box”, what if the products don’t fit my lifestyle? When I saw they had released a sneak peek product, the Gypsy 05 roundie, I was sold. I had to have a box. Plus Gypsy 05 was offering a $10 off coupon code.
I looked into historically what they offered by stalking Instagram using the hashtag #fabfitfun and saw real women posting their boxes from other past seasons. They all appealed to me and so did what FabFitFun stands for. Proceeds from the box do go to charity. I also liked the fact that you can cancel at anytime, even after one box, I can cancel.
I was so excited to receive my first Spring box yesterday. Took about 10 days to arrive, which isn’t too bad. Upon opening I was so excited to see all my items!
Here’s what my Spring 2017 FabFitFun Box included:
- Gypsy 05 Roundie – worth $50
- Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray – worth $20
- Milly Zip Pouch – worth $45
- Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Age Defying Exfoliator – worth $79
- Karuna Hydrating+ Face Masks – worth $28
- RealHer Lip Kit in Deep Nude – worth $48
- Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish Set in Blue Orchid & Like a Virgin – worth $19
- Luv AJ 14k Rose Gold Diamond Kite Crawler Earring Set – worth $85
Total value of $374!
There is also a free addition of access to workout videos online that they just released. I tried a yoga video this morning and loved it. I’ll be definitely adding some of the videos to my daily ritual.
I’ll also be posting reviews on the products as I try them all, I’m really looking forward to the Dr. Brandt Microdermabration Exfoliator, I’ve been on the hunt for one of these products for awhile.
Want to give FabFitFun a try? Check them out by using this link for $10 off your first box: http://xo.fff.me/faVzz
Looking forward to this new seasonal surprise arriving to my door! Can’t wait to see what the Summer Box will bring…